Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One Year


It has been one year since Claire had her last Infantile Spasm.  One year. 

Here is the post about the day we received the diagnosis.  I never dreamed I would be sitting here one year later with my sassy, sweet, snuggly little girl, on the "other side" of that storm.

Thank you, Dr. Wheless, Dr. Fulton, and LeBonheur Children's Hospital.  We are indebted.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome news! I'm so glad that you were able to find the combination of meds to eliminate the spasms. I hope you never see one again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe its been a year already, I have been meaning for quite some time of coming over and sharing how amazing you two are and how lucky I know Claire is to have you as her earthly guardians!! Thank you for thinking of my Eva and for your beautiful and uplifting comments, someday I would love to meet Ms. Claire and give her a great big squeeze!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...