Hello, my name is Amy, and I have a
If you are a friend on Facebook or follow me on Instagram, you have no doubt seen my various references to "Project Life" recently.
I've had a few people ask me to tell them more about it, so here goes.
Careful, it can be addicting! I fully
Project Life is a way of keeping photos and memories. It's a little fancier than a photo album, but it's supposed to be way less work than a scrapbook. There are little cards for journaling--writing stories, short lists or notes of the goings-on of day-to-day life. Aimee explained it this way: "It's like scrapbooking for busy people." I love scrapbooking, and I'm busy, so I thought it would be perfect for me.
And it has been. A little too perfect, in fact.
I have spent every spare moment cutting, pasting, gluing and writing on journal cards.
It has consumed my spare time, but I have enjoyed every minute of it!
As I understand from Aimee--a true Project Life devotee--kits have just hit retailers like Hobby Lobby and are scheduled to hit Michael's next month.
So, keep your eyes peeled and your coupons handy if you're interested!
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about Project Life, here's a link. Happy reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment