Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunny Days



This weekend, we thought we would check out the Center for Puppetry Arts, located just a few minutes from our house.  Claire has been a real fan of "going, seeing and doing" lately, so I was certain she would love to see a puppet show.  

I was right!  She had a blast.  The show, "The True Story of the 3 Little Pigs, by A. Wolf" captivated her.  She watched wide-eyed at the Big Bad Wolf told his side of the famous tale.  It was really cute. 

Afterwards, we went upstairs to check out some of the exhibits.  They were really cool.  Claire wasn't sure what to make of the life-sized Big Bird, but she seemed really interested in the Muppet room.

When we got home, I put on the Muppet Movie, and Claire was all squeals. We have had an afternoon full of delighted shrieks, squeals and giggles -- evidence that our trip to the Center for the Puppetry Arts was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...