Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Child is a Stinker

This weekend, we finally got our hands on a switch adapter that allows Claire to use her switch to play computer games.

On Sunday evening, we hooked it up and tried out a few games from the HelpKidzLearn website.  We started out with "Mystery Egg," a game that required Claire to hit her switch each time an egg appeared on the screen to "crack the egg."  Once the egg was cracked, a creature would pop out and do a little "song and dance."

She quickly got the hang of it, so I decided to move on to something more advanced.  As I navigated away from the egg-cracking game page, Claire started to cry.  Her fussing quickly devolved into a full-blown melt down.

I had to laugh.  Such typical toddler behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...