Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tiny Dancer

In my last post, I wrote about all of the things that Claire can do. I have come up with one more . . .

  • Claire can DANCE!

On Monday night, Brad and I went to see my brother's friend, Declan McGarry, perform (along with some other artists) at a place called Eddie's Attic. During the performance, Claire was kicking harder than I have ever felt her kick before. I can only conclude that she must have been dancing!

I think she tired herself out, too, because she has been pretty mellow since Monday night. I feel the occasional kick, but nothing like the movement I felt during Declan's performance. Well, at least I know she has good taste in music!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Lillian would go "crazy" when we were at church. Our Church has a full choir and orchestra. She would also kick like that when I was in meetings at work. LOL After she was born and we took her to Church with us, she'd make the same movement but, this time we could see her! Sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, Zoe! Claire kicks a lot during Church, too - especially when the organ plays!

    I told our Music Director that she really liked his rendition of "Holy, Holy, Holy" the Sunday before last - she kicked through the entire thing!

    I have been nervous about Claire's hearing and potential hearing loss, so I hope this is a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's an excellent sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Zoe! It is an absolutely positive sign! You go, Claire girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy
    Congrats to you both. I ran across your site and realized your story sounds so like ours last year. Here is our blog if you'd like to read about our journey. Our daughter is 10 months old and doing great.
    We have family in Ga too! Love the state.
    http://babygirlcox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...