eeeee! wonderful news! a thousand prayers being sent your way!
YAY!!! That's what time my c-section was scheduled for. I can't wait to see pictures.
My c-section with Tyler, I don't have one scheduled for tomorrow LOL!!
What!? Yay!!!! I'll be thinking of you guys all day!
Ahhhh! I just now read your post. How is she doing? Can't wait for pictures and an update. I hope she is doing great!
Lacy, are you on Facebook? If so, add me by searching with my email address bgibbs73@gmail.com. We are much better facebookers than bloggers!
eeeee! wonderful news! a thousand prayers being sent your way!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! That's what time my c-section was scheduled for. I can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteMy c-section with Tyler, I don't have one scheduled for tomorrow LOL!!
ReplyDeleteWhat!? Yay!!!! I'll be thinking of you guys all day!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! I just now read your post. How is she doing? Can't wait for pictures and an update. I hope she is doing great!
ReplyDeleteLacy, are you on Facebook? If so, add me by searching with my email address bgibbs73@gmail.com. We are much better facebookers than bloggers!
ReplyDelete