Dear Brad,
Thank you for rocking Claire to sleep this evening so that I could finish working on some things for work.
Thank you for getting up with Claire in the middle of the night to feed her.
Thank you for making her medicine bottles each evening while I get in some extra snuggle time.
Thank you for setting out Claire's play mat and toys whenever I mention I want to do physical therapy with her.
Thank you for answering my calls to "come here" every time I see Claire do something new or exciting, even if it means missing part of the Braves game.
Thank youfor celebrating Claire's good days with me.
Thank you for listening to me cry on her bad days.
You are an amazing father, husband, and partner. Claire and I are very, very fortunate.
Love reading the goodness that happens between a parenting couple! You two are one of the best I "know". Soon I will take away those " " when we become IRL friends. Whahooo!!
ReplyDeleteDear Mommy,
ReplyDeleteDaddy is a fabulous Dad, without a doubt. But, remember you are fabulous Mommy!! You are both absolutely perfect parents, and the best ones for me!
Love, Claire
I came across your blog while browsing for fetal hydrocephalus. My son has congenital hydrocephalus and I can truly understand the emotions behind the good days and the not-so-good days. Loads of good luck to you both and your darling princess.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jenna and I came across your site. Claire is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. You are a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com
What a sweet note to your hubby. You guys are GREAT parents! We love you all!
ReplyDeletethe v-berg's