Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What Do Claire and the US Postal Service Have In Common?

. . . they both deliver!

Yesterday, I had a "moment." (You can read about it here.) After spending the afternoon at the DMV with people who I'm sure I'll see on an upcoming episode of COPS, I was bitter and angry about Claire's condition. I'm sure everyone has had those days.

At the end of my post, I mentioned that the only thing that would make me feel better would be to see Claire playing happily in her little room when I got home from work.

Guess what? She DELIVERED! Not only did she play happily in her little room, but I swear that she was purposely hitting the bells. I watched her play for about 45 minutes, and I noticed that she kept moving her hand from the bells to the mylar, then back to the bells.

That little girl sure knows how to make my day.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...