September is Hydrocephalus Awareness Month. Brad, Claire, and I will be walking in the Atlanta Hydrocephalus Walk and participating in other activities throughout the month to raise awareness about this condition.
I just saw your comment on my site, and I thought I would respond here as well, since time is short, and I want to make sure I reach you. We need to swap email addys, ya know? : )
Thanks so much for asking about the Pediatric Hydrocephalus Foundation Walk. It takes place this Saturday, September 17th, from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. at the International “Beach” Park – St. Vincent Pavilion in Jonesboro, Georgia.
The address is below:
The International “Beach” Park – St. Vincent Pavilion 2300 Highway 138 E Jonesboro, GA
For more information, you can check out their facebook page at:
It should be a wonderful afternoon, so I really hope you and the kiddos can make it (although I realize it is a hike from north metro; we’re coming from Garden Hills, and it feels far to us)! It would be lovely to meet you “IRL” (In Real Life)
I have seen many boys and girls with hydrocephalus and here in south africa johannesburg we don’t have the hydrocephalus association, maybe you can help.
Can you post more about the walk and how to participate? I'm in the Atlanta area and would love to show our support!
ReplyDeleteHi Jean -
ReplyDeleteI just saw your comment on my site, and I thought I would respond here as well, since time is short, and I want to make sure I reach you. We need to swap email addys, ya know? : )
Thanks so much for asking about the Pediatric Hydrocephalus Foundation Walk. It takes place this Saturday, September 17th, from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. at the International “Beach” Park – St. Vincent Pavilion in Jonesboro, Georgia.
The address is below:
The International “Beach” Park – St. Vincent Pavilion
2300 Highway 138 E
Jonesboro, GA
For more information, you can check out their facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=236043129749227
Or their website, at:
http://www.active.com/donate/phfwalkga2011
It should be a wonderful afternoon, so I really hope you and the kiddos can make it (although I realize it is a hike from north metro; we’re coming from Garden Hills, and it feels far to us)! It would be lovely to meet you “IRL” (In Real Life)
Amy
I have seen many boys and girls with hydrocephalus and here in south africa johannesburg we don’t have the hydrocephalus association, maybe you can help.
ReplyDelete