
At the end of last week, Brad, Claire and I traveled to Memphis for a check-up with her neurologist, Dr. W.
Since we were there on a weekend and had some free time, we decided to do a little sight-seeing.
First (and, as it turns out, the only) thing on our list: Graceland!
Brad is a little bit of an Elvis fan. (He might even own an Elvis Christmas ornament!) Growing up, his grandfather used to listen to Elvis, so Brad tells me that hearing the King reminds him of his grandfather.
Brad has been "schooling" Claire in Elvis, too. I swear, when she starts talking, her first words will be "A little less conversation, a little more action."
When we arrived at Graceland, Claire was, of course, not impressed. She slept through the entire mansion visit.









Are those Elvis shoes??? I think Claire should have gotten some Elvis shoes. The would be rockin! Hee hee.
ReplyDelete