Thursday, March 22, 2012

A-F-Oh Yeah!

(For some reason, this picture keeps uploading sideways. I don't know how to rotate it, and don't really have the time or inclination to figure out how to do so. Apologies.)




Claire received her first pair of AFOs today. "AFO" is an acronym for Ankle-Foot Orthotics. Basically, braces for her feet. They are designed to help her learn to stand. Hers have pink and purple butterflies with purple straps. Aren't they adorable?!!

4 comments:

  1. My daughter has the same purple butterfly AFOs (although hers go farther up her calfs). I love them....she has a love/hate relationship with them though. Your daughter is beautiful by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could those tootsies get any cuter?! Claire is amazing! :) Adorable all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These AFO's are made for walking. I can't wait until she can run to her Nana. I'm praying for that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable. :). I kept all of Emily's as she outgrew them, and her first pair is so teeny tiny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...