Fortunately, no news is good news. All is well in Claire's world.
We have been spending our evenings playing with Claire and hanging out as a family. It has been wonderful.
A few weekends ago, my photographer friend, Aharon came over and took pictures of Claire. (Remember Aharon from my previous posts here, and here?). Aharon posted a preview the following week, and I'll admit, I spent hours pouring over the six pictures shared as part of her sneek peek! You can check out the preview here. Could Claire be any cuter??
Claire has been showing a lot of personality lately. She fusses when we try to do something that she doesn't like, and she gets excited when we do something that she enjoys.
For example, last night, we were playing with Brad's iPad and trying out some new apps. We tried "I love fireworks," an app that creates fireworks when the screen is touched. She LOVED it. As soon as she realized what she was doing, she started waving her arms excitedly, trying to touch the screen to create more fireworks. It was so cute to watch!
We then tried "Peek-a-Boo Ocean," an app that shows cartoon ocean creatures when a person touches the screen. She HATED it! (Apologies to the makers of "Peek-a-Boo Ocean.") She started fussing, closing her eyes and putting her hands over her face. The minute that I hit the "home button," though, she quieted down and her eyes widened again. Silly girl.
So, that's it. Things are going well. Life is good.

Precious! She is so photogenic!
ReplyDeleteAnd, both B & V love the Fireworks app too! As we already knew, Claire has great taste. ;)
Emily loves her iPad also! It's amazing how technology has given so much to our little ones. :) I love that picture of Claire - it's absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete