Exciting news! (For me, anyway!)
I'm participating in YogaHut's Spring Cleanse Challenge!
YogaHut is an awesome Yoga Studio located in Washington State and run by my friend, Lisa's sister, Jennifer. If I lived in the area, I would definitely be a "regular!" Check out the website and you'll see why! I just love how the "Yoga Etiquette" section reminds people that Yoga is non-competitie and they should leave expectations and judgments about themselves and others at the door! I need that kind of reminder!
Onto the Challenge: Beginning today and for the entire month of March, participants must
1) Practice Yoga 3 times a week;
2) Meditate for at least 5 minutes each day; and
3) Make one positive dietary change
The goal is to make small, incremental changes that hopefully will stick long-term and lead to a healthier lifestyle overall.
For my one positive dietary change, I'm giving up carbonated drinks: No more diet cokes, Izzy drinks or anything with fizz.
Wish me luck!
Ugh giving up diet coke....so hard! Let us all know how it goes! I just went 9 days without coke zero - but I don't drink any other caffeine and today got the best of me and I caved... Sigh.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds awesome, good luck!!