Thursday, June 28, 2012

Busy Bees

I realize I have been neglecting my blog lately.  My last post was on June 2nd!  June 2nd!  I have not blogged in almost a whole month!

I would like to think it is for good reason:  We have been busy bees!

I have spending a lot of time doing this:


In the first two weeks of June, I worked until after midnight almost every night!   

Claire, meanwhile, has been busy doing this:

It is her new favorite thing!

On the weekends, Brad and I have been busy getting ready for this family to come visit:

(Sadly, they have come and gone.  We had a great time together--I'll post more about their visit later!)

Getting ready for out-of-town guests always keeps me busy.  I needed to do this:

So I went here (my favorite place):



I bought some of these:


And some of this:


And a lot of other things, too:

Then, I went to Sugarcoat to do this:


I loved the result!  My fingernails ended up looking like this:


 And my toes looked like this: 


 Whew!  Now THAT's what I call busy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...