Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Movie Buff


Lately, Claire has really been enjoying watching movies.

Last night, we watched Tangled--Disney's version of Rapunzel.  She was so into it!  I think she recognized some of the music from the Pandora Toddler station we listen to each morning, because when a familiar song came on, she squealed with delight!

As soon as the movie was over, she got a little pout on her face and started to cry.  It was soo sad.  Luckily, she calmed down quickly after I put my hand on her chest and explained to her in a soft voice that the movie was just "all done" and that we could watch it again tomorrow.

I just love how her communication is taking off!  Not only is she able to let us know what makes her happy / sad / angry, she seems to understand what we are telling her!  I couldn't be more thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...