Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yes, Claire, Your Daddy's Going To Be THAT Kind of Dad

Today's nice weather prompted Brad, Claire, and me to take our first walk together as a family in our neighborhood after Brad was finished with work. I should have known that Brad, the devoted dad that he is, would document every moment.

Here's Claire getting ready for her walk.



And crossing the street for the first time.


And walking up her first hill.


Not surprisingly, Brad took videos as well, but because my computer won't allow me to load and save them, you'll have to go to Brad's Facebook page to see them.


On the agenda for tonight: Tummy time with Mommy, Modern Family, and maybe a jaunt in the bouncy seat.


3 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm so glad y'all are finally home and able to do these "normal" things so that Brad can document them appropriately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love that you had so much of it all recorded with pictures and videos! Brad is pretty cool for being so good at doing that! And Amy you look stunning. Bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the play by play of your walk :)
    I also have to say that I love all the pictures and videos of Claire, so keep it up Brad!
    Enjoy your tummy time tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...