Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nashville!


A few weekends ago, we were fortunate enough to attend a get-together with several families who have children with hydrocephalus.  The families came from all over:  From as far away as Boise, Idaho and Milwaukee, Wisconsin to as close-by as Atlanta, Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee.

We had a great time chatting, laughing, and playing together.  And, by the end of our visit, I felt invigorated by the companionship and camraderie we experienced. 

Here are a few pictures from the day.   Since I was too busy gabbing to take pictures, I am posting ones taken by my friend, Kristen, mom to the beautiful Cayman, blogger extraordinaire, and talented photographer.  (Thanks, Kristen!)

Group photo


Claire and "Uncle" Mike.
(Who has no idea that Michigan actually rules.  Go Blue!)


 Donald and Elisabeth Sorenson
(See what I mean about Kristen being an amazing photographer?!!)



The Powell family!
(Don't you just love their incredible curls?!!)



Claire and me.


The beautiful Cayman sharing her lollipop with Matthew.
(Isn't this picture just the sweetest?!!)


Another shot of Cayman.
(Making her daddy, Mike, very proud, I'm sure!)

 Parker
(Again with the photos--aren't they just stunning?!!)

It was sad to say goodbye . . . I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...