Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wedding Weekend: Make Room For the Flower Girl

If you think the bride was  gorgeous, check out the flower girl.


We were so honored that Ben and Pam asked Claire to be their flower girl.  One of the proudest moments of my life so far was walking with Claire down the aisle.  The collective "awe" that cascaded throughout the church as we made our way to the front was heartwarming.

I don't know why I was surprised--after all, who could resist this cuteness?


Certainly not I.

Going in for the kiss.


Getting the kiss.


 Yep, I was pretty proud.

And, if you think the flower girl was beautiful, check out the wedding party!  A good looking bunch, don't you think?


L-R: Ben, Pam, Matt (my other brother), Voula (Pam's sister), and Declan (Ben's best friend).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...