Friday, August 31, 2012

August in Review


Claire smiled TWICE today, which is HUGE!
Claire's smiles are so rare and fleeting that snapping a shot of one is like photographing a unicorn or Bigfoot.
This pic is a little blurry, but we'll take it!!  It nicely sums up our month--it was a good one!

Except for a few short updates, I'll admit I've been delinquent in posting lately.  A lot has happened over the past month, though; more than can fit in one update. 

So, I've decided to break out the updates into separate posts, and include links to each below.  Since I want to use this blog as an account of our life with Claire, I have decided to catalog the posts according to when the events actually happened, as opposed to today's date.  This means you will see new posts with dates earlier in the month; don't worry, you didn't miss anything; I just modified the date! 

In chronological order, here they are:

Enjoy!

At some point, I'll need to do a "July in Review."  I still have three posts I need/want to write from that month, including one about Brad's and my tenth wedding anniversary; one about our cat, Tugger; and one about a family reunion we attended with Brad's cousins.  Does anyone know how to freeze time?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that smile! So happy to read all the updates, especially now that I am off FB. I need my Claire Bear fix. ;) Thanks! It was really exciting to hear about her evaluation! Thata girl, Claire! Sending big hugs all your way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...