Thursday, March 21, 2013
Not the Baby Anymore
As the youngest grandchild, Claire has enjoyed the luxury of being "the baby" for the past two years. Last night, that changed. Claire's little cousin, Ford, entered the world and took that coveted spot.
We were all very excited to meet little Ford, who is just adorable! Brad, especially, is thrilled to have a little golfing buddy.
I am looking forward to watching Claire and Ford grow up together. I have a feeling they will share a loving bond.
And even if Claire is no longer "the baby," I am sure that everyone, including her new cousin Ford, will shower her with the love and affection typically bestowed upon the youngest and most fragile member of the family.
I'm sure Claire will teach Ford a thing or two, too. That's what big cousins do, after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment