Monday, March 25, 2013
A Daddy and His Daughter
When I first met Brad, I knew he would be an excellent father. The way he acted around other children gave it away--he was kind, attentive, and engaging. He always demonstrated a genuine interest in the little ones he met and knew exactly what do to to elicit a smile.
Now that Claire is in our lives, I am lucky enough to have daily confirmation that my instincts were correct..
I love watching Brad and Claire interact. Nothing puts a smile on Brad's face quite like Claire's presence, and Claire just adores Brad, especially when he makes silly sounds or gives her kisses.
Brad often says that when God created Claire, He took a little piece of his soul and put it in Claire, and I firmly believe that to be the case. The two of them are like peas and carrots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment