Monday, May 16, 2011

One Week

It has been one week since Claire's last seizure. One whole week! She hasn't gone this many days without a seizure since March 31st. It feels wonderful for us, and I'm sure it feels wonderful for Claire, too!

Amazingly, we have made only slight changes to her meds in the past week - upping the dosage of one medication by 1 mL / day and dialing back the dosage of another medication by 0.6 mL / day. I want to believe that these small changes couldn't be enough to buy Claire the seizure freedom that she has been enjoying for the past week, that perhaps there is something else at play.

Regardless, I am so grateful for the good week that Claire has had. Now, we can focus on making progress with Claire's physical therapy exercises (rolling, reaching for toys) instead of on seizure control.

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! That is awesome!! Keep it up Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!! I continue to pray for sweet Claire and that those darn seizures stay away...far far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm celebrating with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...