Tuesday, November 8, 2011

No News

Just thought I would write a little update, except that there's really nothing new to report. Claire's potassium level seems to have leveled off, but she is still in a LOT of pain.

She slept most of the day and evening yesterday, cracking her eyes a few times and crying out. I'm not quite sure what is making her so uncomfortable. My only thought is that it is general yuckiness from the ACTH she is taking. Thank goodness we will be done with the drug next Tuesday - I hate to see poor Claire feel so bad.

We got a nice treat in the mail from some friends in the UK - the timing was perfect, as the gift really picked up our spirits! I also had a nice chat with a friend from Canada last night. It was a welcome distraction (even if I did have to pause in the middle to suction Claire)!

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for little Claire. We appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...