Sunny, warm, but not too hot. Perfect for walking. So, naturally, I jumped at the chance to go for a walk on the Silver Comet Trail with my friend Aharon Hill and her handsome little man, Palmer, who is 9 months old. Aharon is a law school friend who took a bold leap of faith a few years ago and left the practice of law to become a photographer. I'm so glad she did. She is so talented that it would be a shame for her not to share her gift with the world.
She is also one of the nicest people I've ever met. When she found out about Claire, she offered to do a maternity photo shoot "on the house." You may have seen those pictures on Facebook. If not, take my word for it, they were simply beautiful.
My walk with Aharon was wonderful. It was so nice catching up with her and talking about mom stuff. At the end of her walk, she pulled out her camera and took a few impromptu shots. A great afternoon with a great friend - who could ask for anything more!
That all sounds so surreal.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I am so sorry that I am only now reading and responding to this. I am so not worthy of all of these nice things you are saying, but reading them is so encouraging (and humbling). It has been great reconnecting with you, Amy, and I keep you and your family in my prayers all the time.
ReplyDelete