Our Saturday fun didn't end with our trip to the Peachtree Road Farmers Market. After lunch, we said our goodbyes to Matt, Amber, and Addie and headed to the northside of the city to check out a little chocolate shop called Maison Robert.
A friend of ours, Betsey, has been raving about Maison Robert since I first met her back in 2008. I have always wanted to go but for one reason or another have never seemed to make it.
A few weeks ago, Betsey generously sent us a gift certificate to spend at the shop. (We had experienced a rough couple of days, and I think she knew we were in need of chocolate!). So, we decided to make it our afternoon outing.
There was a LOT to choose from! Brad made it easy--he just said "one of everything, please." (He says the chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons were his favorite.)
I, on the other hand, went straight for my all-time favorite: Macarons de Paris. And yes, they were every bit as delicious as they look in this picture. (Which I "borrowed" from the Maison Robert website, since I forgot to snap a picture of mine before I devoured ate savored them.)

I'm going there...
ReplyDeleteUmm we need one of those here!
ReplyDelete