On Thursday, Claire, Brad and I attended "Bowling with KPeasey," a fundraiser for the Kyle Pease Foundation. The Kyle Pease Foundation promotes success for people with disabilities by providing assistance to meet their individual needs through sports.
Kyle Pease and his brother Brent are quite the remarkable pair! They compete together in Ironman triathlons and other races.
I love the way that Kyle and Brent are paving the way for other individuals with disabilities to compete in athletics. I hope one day Claire will be able to compete alongside them!
Keep up the good work, guys!
Brad teaching Claire how to bowl.
Claire, Brad and Kyle
Claire, Brad and Brian Jordan. Brian was so incredible! I just loved the way he interacted with Claire. I am always so encouraged when I see athletes like him take time from their schedules to support causes like these and meet their fans. He's one heckuva guy!



No comments:
Post a Comment