This weekend, the Gibbs family welcomed a visitor! Santa sent an "Elf on the Shelf" to spend Christmas with Claire!
If you know anything about Elf on the Shelf, you know that each time Santa sends an elf to a little girl or boy, the child gets to pick the elf's name. Santa sent us a "girl" elf, and, after careful deliberation, Claire settled on the name "Cupcake."
Want to see how Claire chose Cupcake's name? Check out the video below. (Warning: It's about 1.5 minutes long.)

Just a passer-by, here :-) Found your blog on another one that I read. I love how excited she got over the name Cupcake! What a precious little girl.
ReplyDeleteP.S. -- I live in the Atlanta area, as well. What a small world :)
DeleteThanks for stopping by, Paige! And thank you for the kind comment! Claire Bear definitely is a sweetheart! : ) Hope you survived snowmageddon last week and kept safe and warm!
DeleteYes we did. Hope you did, too :-)
ReplyDelete