When you are two, you learn to pick out your PJs.
Every night, we work with Claire to pick out her PJs. I usually give her two choices, and I tell her to look at the pair she wants. It is amazing to see how she consistently chooses the same ones! No matter what order I present them in or which hand I hold them in, she definitely has "favorites."
She likes her green "milkshake" PJs and her grey ballerina PJs. She isn't crazy about her pink hula PJs, and she never would pick her orange "trick or treat" ones . . . until Halloween night, that is, when she finally learned what "trick or treating" was all about.
I am so thrilled to watch her learn to make choices and express her preferences. I imagine it is fun for Claire, too.
Two is definitely shaping up to be a good age!
No comments:
Post a Comment