Every year, one of my favorite Christmas traditions is decorating our Christmas tree. Brad and I both have ornaments from when we were children, as well as ornaments we have amassed as a couple over the years. I just love pulling them out and reminiscing each year.
There is one special ornament I particularly love to see.
It was given to us by our friends, the "G" family, who also have a little girl with hydrocephalus. Their daughter, Meagan, is just a few months younger than Claire, and on this ornament is a picture of the first time the two girls met.
This ornament serves as a very special reminder that Claire has a friend in Meagan, and no matter what the girls go through, they will always understand one another.
It brings me so much comfort to know Claire has a little best friend.

No comments:
Post a Comment