Claire is still in the hospital. Brad said they want to run some more tests to figure out how to bottle her beauty and sell it. : )
She had a better day yesterday but decided to be coy and not have any obvious seizures during the day. She did have a few episodes that we "flagged" as possible seizure activity, but nothing like those she was having before she was admitted.
All day yesterday, I found myself *hoping* for a seizure. Strange, I know, but while she is hooked up to an EEG, I would like to get as much information on her seizures as possible so her doctors can figure out how best to treat them. At about 10:30 p.m., she pulled through and had a cluster of four seizures, each lasting about a minute. After the fourth seizure, we decided to give her Ativan, which knocked her out.
I'm not sure of the plan for today, but I'm hoping we get some answers.
On another note, yesterday we had visit from another friend from church. It has just amazed me how our church has really helped see us through this difficult time. I am so grateful to have them in our lives. While I wish every second that Claire didn't have the difficulties she does, her situation has really made me see how many wonderful, kind, and caring people there are in this world, and for that, I am truly grateful.
No comments:
Post a Comment