
Would you believe that THIS little girl can be fussy? Impossible, you say? Not someone with such a sweet, angelic face, right? WRONG!
Aside from her fussiness, Claire has had a string of good days lately. She had a great physical therapy appointment yesterday where (I'm told) she voluntarily put a toy in her mouth, something she has NEVER done before. Today, she had a wonderful vision therapy session with her vision teacher, Ms. Anne, who apparently told Brad that Claire was showing good cognitive abilities.
Aside from her fussiness, Claire has had a string of good days lately. She had a great physical therapy appointment yesterday where (I'm told) she voluntarily put a toy in her mouth, something she has NEVER done before. Today, she had a wonderful vision therapy session with her vision teacher, Ms. Anne, who apparently told Brad that Claire was showing good cognitive abilities.
I am so proud of the little munchkin!
She is beautiful!
ReplyDelete