This past Saturday was FOCUS Zoo Day. FOCUS ("Families of Children Under Stress") is a non-profit organization that serves special needs children and their families in the Metro Atlanta area. We have enjoyed being part of FOCUS and look forward to many more fun activities!
Unfortunately, since we were having so much fun, we didn't take as many pictures as we would have liked. Here is one of my favorites:

We had a great time making new friends, meeting blogging friends "in real life," and bumping into some folks we are just getting to know.
Well I'm glad you were having lots of funs. I hate that when I get home from an outing only to realized I wished I would have taken more pictures...which leads me to going overboard with the picture taking on the next outing. Claire looks like she is getting so big, and every picture lately shows how much her hair is growing. I hope you are all well, you are an amazing family.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't find this comment "stalker-ish," I just randomly found your darling blog with your beautiful little baby!! She really is so beautiful! Thanks for writing all of your experiences--I've spend the last 30 minutes reading them (when I should have been doing laundry ha ha). Anyway, our little baby also has hydrocephalus! Fun to read some similar experiences! Good luck with gorgeous Claire! Hope things continue going well for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI also randomly found your blog...I am currently 20 weeks with a little girl who's vents are measuring 17 & 21. It is so hard to think about all that may be ahead. Reading your blogs help me to realize that life will go on, even if it is not at all what we expected it would be. Thanks for posting and I will continue to follow Claires progress!
ReplyDelete