Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Brush Your Tooth (And a Half)!

Now that Claire has finally started sprouting some teeth a tooth and a half, Brad and I figured it was time for her to learn to brush them it. After all, we don't want her to get cavities!


Last night was our first attempt at brushing the tooth and a half. It was definitely a memorable experience, but as Claire would tell you, not in a good way!

Although we even used fruit flavored tooth paste, which I was convined she would love, Claire HATED having her teeth brushed.



The unsuspecting victim

The tooth brushing kit - Complete with fruit flavored toothpaste!



The tooth brush





Opening wide!



Not sure what to make of anything.



This was the moment that Claire decided it was yucky!



Pitiful.






Guess what, Claire? We're going to be doing this every day, eventually twice a day.




**A note to future dentists: Apologies for any cavities. As you can see from the evidence above, we are trying!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Many years later, Bertrand still isn't a fan of his tooth brush (now I use a wash cloth instead). I hope Miss Claire proves more cooperative than her western buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor tortured Claire! You'll have to remind her that staying beautiful isn't always easy! Now she can flash that pearly white and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! Too sweet! It took Claire a while to like it too. Now she just eats the toothpaste and says "mmmm meee" (yummy).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...