This is great news! What I feel makes it so exciting is, she picked it up by mimicking Brad. It shows us that she does have the capacity to learn. Way to go Claire!
Claire, you go Girl! You are showing the doctor's and everyone just what God can do. You are a blessing to each and everyone of us. You have great parents and I have no doubt that you will go far in life. We love you!
This is great news! What I feel makes it so exciting is, she picked it up by mimicking Brad. It shows us that she does have the capacity to learn. Way to go Claire!
ReplyDeleteClaire, you go Girl! You are showing the doctor's and everyone just what God can do. You are a blessing to each and everyone of us. You have great parents and I have no doubt that you will go far in life. We love you!
ReplyDelete