Saturday, April 14, 2012

Opening Weekend!

Today was a day I've been looking forward to for a while: Opening day of the Peachtree Road Farmers Market!


I was worried that we would have to miss it because we had plans to go out of town this weekend, but Brad and I decided to stop by before hitting the road in order to pick up some snacks for the car ride.

This is the market's sixth year in operation, and every year it seems to get better (and more popular)!

The market features local and organic farmers, producers, and artists.

We bought some carrots, arugula, and pecans, as well as yogurt from AtlantaFresh Creamery, bread from H&F Bread Co., and, of course, a popsicle from King of Pops!



Claire relaxing while we checked out cutting boards from Doc's Woodturning.






Getting our popsicles from King of Pops. Brad got an "Arnold Palmer" (Sweet Tea & Lemonade) and I had a "Tangerine and Basil" pop.




Enjoying olive bread from H&F Bread Co. while trying to pack.



A perfect spring Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...