I was a little bit nervous, since even after mashing it vigorously, the banana still seemed to have a lot of big chunks, and I was unsure that Claire would be able to get them down. To my surprise, Claire ate it like a champ!
Monday, April 2, 2012
Mashed Bananas
Last week, we were told we could start giving Claire chunky food, like mashed bananas, mashed sweet potatoes, carrot puree, etc., so on Sunday night, I thought we would give it a try. I bought a ripe banana at the grocery store and mashed it until it was soft.
I was a little bit nervous, since even after mashing it vigorously, the banana still seemed to have a lot of big chunks, and I was unsure that Claire would be able to get them down. To my surprise, Claire ate it like a champ!
(Close-up of the little banana-eater)
I was a little bit nervous, since even after mashing it vigorously, the banana still seemed to have a lot of big chunks, and I was unsure that Claire would be able to get them down. To my surprise, Claire ate it like a champ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YUM! Look at that champ! She'll be eating you out of house and home soon! ;) Go, Claire Bear!
ReplyDelete