Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Shower Photos

For some reason, Blogspot won't let me upload the pictures from Claire's baby shower to my original post, so I've added them here.
All of the food. Everything was delicious!

A "Claire bear" guarding the cake. **Interesting fact: The cake was made by the same person who made Brad's and my wedding cake eight and a half years ago. As with our wedding cake, we froze a square of Claire's baby shower cake. We'll pull it out on her first birthday and enjoy it as a family! Presents galore! Claire is one lucky little girl!


2 comments:

  1. What a Wonderful time! I want to jump through the screen and eat the yummies! A perfect day for an amazing family!
    Love, Parker & Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!! I'm so glad Claire is so loved. She is getting quite chunky! I want to kiss her so bad! I was scared to have a baby shower, so I wouldn't let anyone throw me one. I just kept saying no, no, I may not need baby things. I was so scared out of my mind because of that MFM guy. My church surprised me with a baby shower, anyway. They never believed what the doctor said, ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...