Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Update in Pictures

This past weekend was a very special one for Claire. Her Uncle Matt & Aunt Ashlyn and her Gran & Grandpa Grynol came for a visit. Aunt Ashlyn's sister, Kelsey, also made a trip from Greenville, South Carolina, to join in the fun. It was the first time that little Claire had met Uncle Matt & Aunt Ashlyn and her Grandpa, who couldn't make it to Durham for her birth because his passport was being renewed. What better way to recount the visit than with photos from the weekend.


Claire's first snuggle with Grandpa Grynol.
That's one pround papa, if you ask me!

Cuddling with Gran

Charming Aunt Ashlyn

Enjoying dinner - Burgers made by Uncle Matt.

Claire chillin' in her bouncy seat while the grown-ups enjoyed dinner.

All dressed up for church Sunday morning.
Wearing a pretty new dress from the Blounts.

Flowers in the sanctuary at church.
Given by Gran & Grandpa Grynol in appreciation of the Wieuca Road Baptist Church family for their love and support over the past year.

Napping after church.

Walking in the neighborhood after waking up from our nap.


All bundled up.

Enjoying the fresh air.
Bath time after our walk.
Playing pat-a-cake after our walk.

Uncle Matt making dinner - Linguine con vognole (Linguine with clam sauce).

It tasted as good as it looked!
What a great weekend! Can't wait to do it again!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are great~ your dad is a natural! I am so glad that I got to spend time with you guys today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. They take me along on your fun weekend. And I love your house. Oh my I was drooling over the plantation shutters and the beautiful kitchen cabinets and what looks like granite counters too. (oh my, so beautiful!). That Linguine had me drooling too. I have had an unbelievable appetite since Kobe has been born. I know my body needs it for the milk factory I am running here...but seriously, it's not helping me get back into my pre-pregoo jeans.

    Claire looks so beautiful. She appears so alert in the photos. And Cayman's head shape went exactly that same way in the beginning. The frontal bones down the middle of her forehead still have a bit of a ridge that you can see but really only if you're looking for it now. Things did eventually level out for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cayman and Kobe's DaddyMarch 25, 2011 at 9:00 AM

    Cayman wants to know if Claire will share Uncle Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous time! Family is just the best :) Claire is such a beauty. And speaking of beauty...I can not believe how much you and your Mother look alike! Three gorgeous gals :) These photos remind me so much of Miles around his first Easter. Just like Kristen said, Miles had the same ridges when he was about 3-4 mos. old. By the time he was 5/6 mos. old it all smoothed out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...