Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Night in the ATL

Friday night in the ATL; what has Claire got planned?

First, she hits the "gym":


(Her Pottery Barn Kids Birdie Play Gym)


Then, it's time to "bounce":

(In her bouncy seat)

Word.

[Editor's note: I swear, Claire got mad when I took her out of her birdie play gym. She started crying and even shed some tears! Life is rough when you're two months old!]

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. You are so full of smiles, love, joy and happiness, even through all you have been through and are going through at a very young age. That makes you a true hero, and an amazing brave courageous fighter. You like you are a very busy girl. I was born with a rare life threatening disease. My site: http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com
    I love it when others sign my guestbook.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...