Friday, March 11, 2011

Head Control, Here We Come!

Claire has been working on a new trick, and I think she's about ready to show the world. When she is vertical on my chest, she can move her head from her shunt side to her non-shunt side. She is a little floppy, but she's getting better each time. Given how heavy her head is, this is a major accomplishment! She has made me so, so proud!

See for yourself:


9 comments:

  1. YAYYYYY!!!! Beautifully done, Claire Bear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing little girl right there. We love her and celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, oh, oh that's so great!!!

    I just looked it up when Cayman started to do this. She was just around 4 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's incredible!!! Awesome job Claire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Claire Can Do" rides again! Way to go sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yahoo!! Not sure how I missed this video! That is incredible!! Miles was MUCH older before he could do that. GO Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...